header background image

Professional Web Development for Active Business Owners

Because Why Do It Alone

It's time for a change. I'll focus on growing your business so you can focus on closing the deal.

Antonio wearing a white collard shirt and blue tie
Stacked images of Antonio and his wife and son

Hi, I'm Antonio

Here to Help

I'm a web developer and content creator with experience operating multiple businesses in various markets. Also, as you can see, I'm a proud father and husband. More importantly, I'm a guy who has been in your shoes. Now I'm focused on helping you grow your business faster, so you don't have to do it all alone. I concentrate on saving time for more moments like these, how about you?

How I'll Help You Grow Faster

Website Design

Gain your customer's trust by showing them who you are with a design that backs your brand.

Image collage of wireframe design

Webflow Development

Take control of your content with a few clicks, minus the stress of technology overload. Save your time and leave the headaches to me.

Woman sitting at a table with a laptop with a window in the background

Frontend Development

Take 100% control of the experience with custom features for your customers. Engage with them how you want when you want.

A man sitting at a laptop with headphones on and a window in the background

Responsive Design

New customers reach your site on mobile devices over 50% of their visits. Make sure you look good every time.

A man looking at a cellphone sitting on a windowsill outside a building

SEO Optimization

Google process nearly 63,000 searches every second. Maximize your business growth by making sure you rank high on the return lists.

A person sitting at a table with a tea cup and a laptop with google search on the screen

Content Management

Only 20% of website visitors read past the headline. Grow your business faster by keeping the other 80% on the page with the content they value.

A person sitting at a laptop with Canva open to a project

Jumpstart Your Growth Strategy Today

Get Your Free Tech Report

Get the technical information to build or transform your website with the best techniques possible. Save time, money and get the best results online. Faster business growth starts here.

  • Tweaks to enhance your design
  • Avoid common mistakes
  • SEO advice to increase traffic
  • Basic improvements to convert more

My Previous Work

Krazy Kats Club

KrazyKatsClub is your one place to mint your KrazyKats_NFT and join an amazing group of NFT and crypto enthusiasts.

View Project
Krazy Kats Club homepage

Lawnr - Landscape Demo

Lawnr is a fictitious company used to demo a custom design for a landscaping company.

View Demo
Lawnr homepage

Let's Get Started Today

Get in Touch

It's time for a change. Contact me to discuss how I can help grow your business faster.

Email Address

antonio@antoniothomasjr.com

Address

P.O. box 841 Lake Mills, WI 53551